Every few days I am going to take a snapshot of what is being searched from Google in relation to eBay (the people who end up here). It reveals some interesting things about what is going on. Think about the fact they ended up here, a small blog, now think about how many other sites just like this there are and you can see the problem.
Wednesday 19/06/2013 at 9:00am :
- inblogtitle:ebay counterfeit*
- ebay seller limits
- ebay bad buyers list
- SELLER PROTECTION FROM VERO
- ebay sales falling
- ebay sucks
The bad buyers list has popped up a few times its usually followed by a country, normally UK. These strings don’t show me people don’t have confidence in eBay. They all seem to be more aimed at sellers struggling bad buyers lists, seller limits, that hell that is VERO and falling sales. Not sure what that counterfeit one is all about.
Thursday 20/06/2013 10:30am :
- wordpress ebay alternative
- paypal fishing email + base64
- how to report a stealth ebay account
- offer paypal credit card and security code for free
- paypal email “Encoding: base64”
- paypal alternative authipay reviews
- ebay mc999 notice
- no ebay
- carding ebay via paypal
Interesting one in there “how to report a stealth eBay account” 99% of eBay buyers are :
(1) too lazy to find the report button (unless they want something free or there little scam back fired and there looking for revenge)
(2) have no idea what a stealth account is
(3) are a competitor trying to get one over on someone else selling the same item (it happens more than you think)
Not sure what all the PayPal mail ones are, I think there looking for tips on how to copy and paste…
There is a auction site making plugin for WordPress WP AUCTIONS there are loads of cart plugins for WordPress so thats a good sign.
“carding ebay via paypal” dear, oh dear lol if you that stupid you have to look for a guide on credit card fraud maybe you should not be attempting it?
Way eBay bends over for buyers not like you need a bent card anyhow…